Tatiana Borodina is a Russian opera soprano.
Borodina was born in Perm. She graduated from the Perm Musical College and Saint Petersburg Conservatory in 2000.
She was a prize winner at the Young Voices of East: International Competition of Singers (Rome, 1997) and at the International Rimsky-Korsakov Vocal Competition (St. Petersburg, 1998).
She joined the Mariinsky Theatre in 1998 and in 1999 made her debut there in the role of Elsa (Lohengrin, Wagner).
She has toured with the Kirov Opera in:
- Italy (Ravenna Festival, La Scala)
- Great Britain (Covent Garden)
- the Netherlands
- Salzburg Festival
- Japan (Tokyo, November 2003)
- Germany (Baden-Baden, Der Ring des Nibelungen, December/January 2003/2004), (Staatstheater Wiesbaden Maifestspiele 2006)
- USA (Washington, January 2005)
She worked with conductors: Josep Caballé-Domenech, Christoph Eschenbach, Valery Gergiev, Michael Güttler, Gianandrea Nozeda, Donato Renzetti, Thomas Sanderling, Yuri Temirkanov.