Born in Simferopol (Crimea). A graduate of Simferopol music college named after Tchaykovsky.
In 2006 finished her studies at the Moscow Tchaykovsky Conservatory where she studied with People’s Artist of Russia prof G. Pisarenko and received red diploma. She was invited to become a guest artist at the «La Monnaie» theatre in Brussels and the Moscow Ermolova theatre.
In 2004 she toured Chine with Moscow Symphony Orchestra conducted by V. Ziva.
Since 2005 she is a guest artist at the Moscow Ermolova theatre («Was She the Tanya?» Play).
In 2006 she was invited for probation to The Bellini Theatre in Catania Italy.
In 2006 she debuted at the La Monnaie Theatre (Brussels) as Xenia in Mussorgsky’s Boris Godunov (Boris Godunov – van Damme, conductor- Kasushi Ono).
In 2007 she appeared in Prokofiev’s Fairy Angel, conducted by Kasushi Ono and in Massenet’s Cinderella (the role of Pince). The opera Cinderella was also staged at the Grand Théâtre of Luxembourg in 2008.
In 2007 she performed with Royal Orchestra of Belgium (the Beethoven’s Ninth symphony).
In June-July 2008 she gave recitals at International festivals in Italy and France.
In the Moscow Conservatory opera theatre she performed the roles of Musetta and Mimi (La Boheme, Puccini), Tatiana (Eugene Onegin, Tchaikovsky), Masha and Prilepa (The Queen of Spades, Tchaikovsky, German-V. Osipov).
She will soon appear as Donna Elvira, Donna Anna and Tatiana. Numerous concerts in Belgium, San Marino and Moscow are to be given.
She is a laureate of the following vocal contests:
- 1999 International Vocal Competition named after Alchevsky (Kharkov, Ukraine)
- 2003, 2005 April Summer International Festival (Pyongyang, North Korea)
- 2004 The Three Centuries of Classical Romance All-Russian Competition (St-Petersburg, Russia)
- 2004 Boris Gmyra International Vocal Competition (Kiev, Ukraine)
- 2005 The Saint-Petersburg All-Russian Vocal Competition of young singers named after I. Bogacheva. (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- 2005 Vincenzo Bellini International Competition (Caltanissetta, Italy)
- 2006 Citta d’Alcamo International Vocal Competition (Alcamo, Italy)
- 2007 Maria Callas Grand Prix International Competition (Athens, Greece)
- 2007 Riccardo Zandonai International Competition (Riva del Garda, Italy)
- 2008 The Queen Elizabeth International Competition (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2009 Renata Tebaldi International Vocal Competition (San Marino)
- 2010 Galina Vishnevskaya International Vocal Competition (Moscow, Russia)
- 2010 Julián Gayarre International Singing Competition (Pamplona, Italy)
- 2010 Aragall Giacomo Competition (Sabadell, Spain)
- 2011 The Clermont Ferrand International Competition (Clermont Ferrand, France)
Her repertoire includes the following roles:
- P. Tchaikovsky: Tatiana «Eugene Onegin», Prilepa «The Queen of Spades», Iolanta «Iolanta»
- I. Stravinsky: Parasha «Mavra»
- J. Massenet: Le Prince Charmant «Cendrillon»
- G. Puccini: Mimi, Musetta «La Bohème », Liu «Turandot»
- R. Leoncavallo: Nedda «I Pagliacci»
- A .Dvorak. Rusalka «Rusalka»
- A. Boito. Margherita «Mefistofele»
- G. Bizet. Micaela «Carmen»
- C. Gounod. Marguerite «Faust»
- G. Verdi. Desdemona « Otello », Violetta «La Traviata»
- R. Wagner: Elsa «Lohengrin»
- W.-A. Mozart: Donna Anna, Donna Elvira « Don Giovanni», Contessa « Le nozze di Figaro », Fiordiligi «Cosi fan tutte».